- Fort Arkansas - The Deep End (Croatia Squad Remix Edit)
- Post Malone Vs. The Intern - Wow. I'm On Fyre (Reynor Mashup)[Clean]
- Migos - Pure Water (Hwrd & Jaxx Remix)[Dirty]
- 24kgoldn Feat. Iann Dior - Mood (Basspimp Remix)
- Mylo Vs Selace - Hooked On The Pressure (Tim Hox Mashup)
- 2 Unlimited - Get Ready For This (Ant Brooks, Joey Avila, Arthur Khoy Remix)
- Fisher Vs Joel Corry Vs James Hype - Ya Kidding, I'm Sorry! (Chrissy Meechan Switch)
- Doctor Jax - Love You All The Time (Clean Extended)
- Destiny's Child Vs. Ste Owens - No Jumpin' No Good (Dave Bolton Mashup)
- Akon Feat. Eminem X Saint Jhn X James Hype - Smack That (Danny Diggz Roses Bootleg)
- - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (No Hopes & Pushkarev Radio Edit)
- Azzido Da Bass, Sammy Porter X Tag Team - Dooms Night X Whoomp (R3wire Mashup)
- Fafaq - Off The Walls
- Mairee X Kanye West & Lil Pump - Show You X I Love It (Criminal Noise & Jean Luc Mashup)
- Ava Max - Kings & Queens (Starjack Tech House Edit)
- Dj Susan - Hands Up (Original Mix) [Happy Techno Music]
- Ujamo, Sidney Samson - Riverside (Cheyenne Giles Bootleg)
- Dannic - Baila
- Dillon Francis Vs. Lil Jon - Dfr (Squared Hype Edit) (Acapella Intro)
- Razko - Up & Down (Clean)
- Kitone - Flava
- Jennifer Lopez - Get Right (Mike Prado & Foma Radio Edit)
- Blackbear Vs. Byor - Hot Girl Bummer (Kerry Glass Feel That Way Bootleg)
- Habstrakt - Show Me (Vip)
- Jason Derulo - Coño (Henry Fong Remix)
- Joyryde - On Fire
- Ayor - Bourbon
- Bvrnout X Brohug X Pink - Feel That X Children X What About Us
- David Guetta & Kid Cudi - Memories (Alex Marvel Rmx)
- Axwell & Ingrosso X Vicetone X Jonas Blue & Paloma Faith X Swacq - I Feel Mistakes More Than You Know (Mimo Edit)
Sighisoara is one of Transylvania’s seven fortified Saxon cities. Located in Mures County, roughly 300km north of Bucharest, it has enjoyed historical prominence given its position right in the lap of the Carpathian Mountains, which once formed a natural land border between Europe and the Ottoman-controlled East.
Like other cities in the region, Sighisoara was established in the 12th century by the Saxons, a group of German-born craftspeople and merchants who were dispatched to Transylvania by their Hungarian overlords.
The idea was to push the kingdom’s boundaries and shore up vulnerable mountain passes from Ottoman and Tatar invasion. Bringing their various trades with them, the craftsmen and their families established Sighisoara—then called Schaasburg—as a successful frontier community and trading hub. Other artisans followed, and eventually Sighisoara was home to 15 flourishing trade guilds.
They didn’t just make the local economy tick—the craftsmen were also responsible for defending Sighisoara. To this end, they erected a set of mighty towers, each in the name of a different guild. These still-standing fortifications, alongside the pastel-coloured merchant houses, are what makes Sighisoara such a special place to visit.
Many consider Sighisoara’s old town to be one of the best-preserved medieval citadels in all of Europe. In 1999, the Historical Centre was officially inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and recognised as a relic of Transylvanian Saxon culture.
00:00 Castelul Sükösd-Bethlen
03:21 Coloanele de Bazalt
05:17 Lacul de Smarald
06:40 Vulcan stins Racoș
În anul 2006 în partea superioară a Dealului Hegheș situat la ieșirea Oltului din defileul prin care străbate Munții Perșani, la nord-est de comuna Racoș, a fost înființată rezervația naturală Complexul Geologic Racoș. Această rezervație geologică se suprapune fostului vulcan Racoș cu activitate recentă (1,3 -1,5 milioane ani) și care a emis numai produse bazaltice. Alături de Lacul de Smarald situat într-o fostă carieră de bazalt și de peisajul selenar din zona carierei de scorii bazaltice situată în zona de vârf a vulcanului, cel mai renumit obiectiv al rezervației geologice sunt Coloanele de Bazalt declarate monument al naturii încă din 1960. Acestea au apărut în frontul unei cariere de bazalt sub forma unor coloane verticale subțiri, înalte de de 10-12 m, cu contur poligonal (pentagon și hexagon). Fisurile poligonale care separă coloanele s-au format prin contracția lavei bazaltice în timpul răcirii și consolidării rapide. În zona aflorimentului reprezentativ, dar și în cariere învecinate, se recunosc trei faze de curgere a lavei bazaltice, din care două au aspect columnar.
In 2006, in the upper part of the Heghes Hill, situated on the Olt River exit of the gorge through which the Perşani Mountains cross, northeast of Racos Commune, was established the nature reserve Racos Geological Complex. This geological reserve overlaps with the former Racos volcano having recent activity (1.3-1.5 million years), which only erupted basaltic products. Along with the Emerald Lake, located in a basalt quarry and the lunar landscape of the basaltic scoria quarry located in the peak of the volcano, the most famous landmark of the geological reserve is the Basalt Columns declared monument of nature since 1960. The columns have 10-12 m high and a polygonal contour (pentagon and hexagon). The polygonal cracks separating the columns were formed by the shrinkage of the basal lava during rapid cooling and consolidation. In the area of this representative outcrop, but also in the adjacent quarries, three phases of basaltic lava flow are recognized, two of which have a columnar appearance.